May 5, 2009

I needed inspiration and not just another negotiation.


I can probably think of a thousand different reasons stating why I'll never get there and how impossible it seems right now.I can stop thinking about it like I hadn't thought about it for such a long time. No I don't want just this, no this isn't enough. I want more, lots more. To think it was some silly song and a certain Coach in Indiana inspiring me and to think that the person who inspired me doesn't even know so hahaha! Sometimes when you get that one glimpse of somebody else's life and you are so tempted to venture out again cos it looks so happy. Maybe it'll never be just like you had imagined but close to it I guess. That would be enough. Yes that would surely be enough.The bottom line being sometimes the most outlandish things inspire us and for me that happened during the wee hours of the morning last week. :-)

3 comments:

Arnab Majumdar said...

Inspirations come in all shapes, sizes, and packages... you never know when the next bout of it will be coming from.

Cheers, and hope you work hard towards that inspiration...

P said...

ah! music and lyrics... *nods happily*

Jinu Peyeti said...

and have we done the needful for the inspiration yet? or lemme see if i can figure that out myself :P