Dec 31, 2008

Happy Happy New Year!


I am free of all prejudice and no I do not hate everyone equally. I let go of it all the anger, the rage, the feeling of helplessness and even the guilt. Tis gone amost miraculously. Yeayyyyyyy! A very Happy New Year people. We have surely come a long way from sitting with the autowallahs in the autostand and wailing about my lost file this day last year to today when I am sitting in office waiting for the damned watchman to come so that my colleaugue and I can leave. Byeeeeeee guys!

4 comments:

Arjun said...

I admire your perseverance at work....
Waiting for the watchman.....
Trust the year bodes well in terms of expanding the life experience.


... Happy new year!!

An ILLuS|On said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
An ILLuS|On said...

Happy New Year to you too..best wishes & regards: )

*~*{Sameera}*~* said...

Love the pic!

Happy New Year :)