May 5, 2011

Yesterday


That the funniest conclusion me and F came to was there is a higher purpose as to why we have always lived so happily with little. That F and I have always been the Queens of the saddest phones in the market but for interim periods in the middle and that we can laugh about it even now.

That I actually, truly cut somebody out like snippety snippety snap and that is such a huge burden off my mind. That I didn’t even know I was carrying it around for the last couple of months. That it feels like Whewwwww is it actually over?

That work is taxing and I am running from pillar to post trying to reach an even ground and reach to a consensus and sometimes I feel it is an impossible, mammoth task. That by the end of it I’ll probably get no acknowledgment whatsoever. That it doesn’t bother me as much as it would have a couple of years back.

That I cooked some very bad chicken last evening while talking animatedly on the phone with an old old friend who touched some chord somewhere. That strangely I like the way my hands smell after chopping all that onion and garlic. That even this morning on my way to work I was smiling just thinking of our conversation when there had been nothing extraordinary about it.

That my sister made me cut my pretty pretty nails that I had recently acquired saying she won’t touch the food I make unless those nails are chopped off. Hmmmphhh! That my fingers feel funny and I keep looking at them thinking something is missing.

That I am writing utter nonsense but then what to do it is this urge to write. That I couldn’t think of anything else right now.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Randomness at its best!!! :)

Spider42 said...

wisdom and insight into oneself can be found in randomness and acts like stream-of-consiousness... think relaxedly and carefully about such things and you might learn whole new things about yourself or reaffirm ones you were uncertain about! ;)
cheers..

Pesto Sauce said...

I work for a firm that sells trendiest phones in this country but I still use simplest Nokia....never pondered about it before