Dec 3, 2009

Leap of Faith


So three of us resigned on three consecutive days and man was it a bolt from the blue for them or not. They don’t know what hit them especially cos it is a small organization and we didn’t plan it out this way but it just happened that eventually we dropped like skittles one after the other on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Hahaha! I look forward to a month of lazing around before I am back on board and this time around I really hope my innings are more exciting, challenging and yeah way longer.

“When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness Of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly”
Patrick Overton

3 comments:

S said...

Good luck with the new job! Plans are overrated anyway. Remember what John lennon said.

By the way, I'm back to my old address!

WritingsForLife said...

ahh interesting approach... I hope all turns out well :-)

Amandeep Singh said...

Love that quote!

You shall fly!!!