Dec 1, 2009

The Best Laid Plans

Once upon a time we use to have concrete plans now all we can is to float around and go wherever life takes us. So here we go again and hope that this time it isn’t as much of a rollercoaster ride that it was before. No we never get what we want when we want. But this wasn’t the life I had envisioned for myself and in my head I was supposed to be someplace else. I did try, I tried real hard to get it all back but alas I could not. Every time I came strikingly close to it the picture vanished almost like a mirage. It was a mirage all along, all of it and to think I had mistaken it for the real picture. No I never really had a choice cos this is where I was meant to be. I have no idea how tis gonna be this time around so I am bracing myself for a relatively quieter stint. But then like someone had said “The best laid plans of mice and men go awry.” So yeah "Come January" or most importantly "Hullo Delhi."

2 comments:

Jinu Peyeti said...

2009 is over Pri. well almost. 2010 will be great. In a lot of ways the worst is over for many of us this year.

We'll have the life we knew we would. I am telling you. Delhi will be awesome. :)

huuuugs!

SMM said...

Oooohhh I'm hopping mad ow...your coming back to Delhi????????? And you haven't called me???????/